Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I suvived.....

First week has been up and down. Physically I am healing, "on the mend" so to speak. Emotionally I have taken a downward turn. I am gray again. I dont want to leave the house, but I did sit in the yard for a bit today. I hope this will pass. I dont know if it is the actual surgery setting in or what..at this moment I dont "feel" anything. no pain, which is good i know....but also no anger, happiness, not even hunger.....just nothing. I want to sleep. I think I may do that. Josh's dad had surgery the day after mine and it is like pulling teeth to get information on him. They do not call to keep him informed at all. He has to call and when they return the call or answer then we here something. The whole thing makes me sad....maybe I do feel something. Sad. yes. Sad. but I survived............

No comments:

Post a Comment